Saturday 14 September 2024

Mornin' all

The techie gremlins attacked last night and nothing I tried brought my internet connection back so I couldn't say goodnight to you all.

So far this morning I've popped my morning pills while the virus scan was running, taken the first video of the day and something else that I've already forgotten.

I'm in a pretty positive m... that was it!  I've used the product testing item and put the information onto the spreadsheet.  I'm feeling pretty positive so far this morning so I hope it continues!

I've gotta have my weekly bath this afternoon and there are a couple of Freeglers interested but have only said that they'll come today without giving me a time so I've replied asking them what time they'll be here so that I can arrange my bath around that.

I've gotta charge up my FitBit between carer visits too, otherwise it won't record my sleep tonight - you watch me forget though lol

This first blog post of the day is getting a bit long so I'll publish it and aim to put today's to-do list together.

BBS

No comments:

Post a Comment