Wednesday 4 September 2024

Nite nite orl

I'm glad I allowed myself that hour... I'm hoping to give myself the next couple of days off entirely too so that I can rest, recover and recharge a bit 'cos I'm teetering on the brink right now so need some time to myself and I refuse to feel guilty for it - I can't be anything to anyone if I'm nothing to me first after all and right now I'm at the very bottom of the jug so there's nothing left to pour.


I've got a delivery due tomorrow morning that's a secret product test that I've gotta use for 4 weeks so I'm gonna try and remember to come up with a spreadsheet to record the results of each use so that I don't forget... it'll be interesting to see what this product shows!


I've taken my last two pills of the day and I'm absolutely wiped out so I'm gonna head on up to beddy-byes now.


I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment