Thursday 5 September 2024

Mornin' all

I've had to be Florence Nightingale to myself again this morning 'cos the tape had pretty much worn off the bottom of my toe and I don't want to get the wound infected so I've re-dressed it and re-found the huuuge strip of plaster that's barely been used since it was bought, so I'm good to go now.


I've popped my morning pills with my morning glass of water after taking the first video of the day so I'm ready for whenever my carer turns up now.  I've worked out that 8am is the cut-off time for me to have breakfast 'cos if my carer turns up any later than that, it will be too close to the time that my lunchtime carer could turn up, so I hope I get more than the mug of instant soup each day from now on!


The daily virus scan is still plodding along and seems to be taking forever this morning!


Gotta remember that I've got that delivery due this morning so I need to come up with the spreadsheet for that too.


This first blog post of the day is getting a bit too long, so I'll publish it and attempt to get today's to-do list up before my morning carer arrives.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment