Sunday 8 September 2024

The start of next week is...

...gonna be bedlum again 'cos I've got deliveries coming on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as well as hopefully restarting my laps and keeping up with the product testing too!  


Monday I've gotta weigh myself to see whether or not I can safely restart the laps, Tuesday is grocery day, Wednesday is the weekly virus scan and backups which means that Thursday and Friday are my only free days atm but I can pretty much guarantee that something will crop up for both of those days too lol  I'm just glad that they aren't huge things now and that they will be over and done with pretty quickly.  I wanna get more of my TBR pile read and reviewed too, so maybe the shorter books at the start of the week then one of the longer ones started on Thursday?


Gonna add the things to the to-do list now so that I don't forget lol

No comments:

Post a Comment