Saturday 15 August 2015

Something to be proud of

I know it may not sound like much to many of you, but it's a huge deal for me!

I've just stripped the bed, put on a new sheet, 2 new pillows and the duvet back on the bed, emptied the bedroom bin and binned the wrappers for the pillows and sheet.  The duvet still hasn't got a cover on it but I know I can't do that alone so I'm not even going to try!

Like I said, to most of you it won't be anything out of the ordinary, but after walking the pup 7 times this morning, tidying up upstairs so that I could get to the pillows then making the bed and binning the rubbish it's a huge deal for me... I'll sleep well tonight 'cos of using so much energy to do it!  lol

Now it's bath-time if I can find a clean towel and set of clothes anywhere!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment