Friday 20 May 2016

Experimental vlog

This vlog isn't that interesting, just me yabbering on for a minute to see what happens when I upload it is all!


Taking forever to process it!  lol

Just another thing while I think of it, before I forget it again... when we had the electrician out yesterday to fix the kitchen and hall lights, he said we should get LED lights because they last for a yearish.  I found some on the Sainsbury's site last night but they only have 5 or 10 watts instead of the 40 or 60 watts that we're used to... does anyone use them?  If you do, can you leave some feedback about them in the comments bit of this post please?

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I use LED bulbs and they are good. A 5W LED gives as much light as a 60W ordinary bulb but uses much less electricity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use LED bulbs and they are good. A 5W LED gives as much light as a 60W ordinary bulb but uses much less electricity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy! There are 2 LED bulbs on the food shopping order now :-)

    ReplyDelete