Saturday 21 January 2017

Jokes please!

I'm planning on putting up a page of jokes on my site - thing is, I need a sense of humour by-pass.

I know this blog isn't always family friendly 'cos I do swear on here sometimes, but I'm going to put the jokes on my personal site which is as family friendly as possible.

If I get enough family unfriendly then I'll consider putting a password protected page on there for those jokes.

The jokes have to be funny enough for me to keep going back for a laugh, even if I know the joke off by heart... something that'll lift my spirits on a down day, something that will make me smile when that's the last thing I want to do, something different.

I don't like gross or violence, blood and vomit are no-go's, so are politics and obviously jokes I don't understand will not make it either.  Groaners are fine as are picture jokes as long as they don't have even a hint of the things I said about ^^ up there

Leave your joke in the comments bit and let me know who to thank too!

No comments:

Post a Comment