Friday 6 January 2017

Review of duck egg blue lanyard from Amazon





 

Less than 15 hours after ordering it and it's around my neck!

I'd been wearing a linked metal lanyard until this arrived this morning and didn't realise how heavy it was around my neck and how much it made holes in my tops.

It's so lightweight and comfortable that I keep forgetting I'm wearing it and looking for my keys!

It says it's able to hold mobile phones and I've got no reason to think it won't, but why invest in something so lightweight only to be weighted down by a mobile phone.

Just 3 linked keychains were heavy enough, but this is weightless in comparison!

I seriously reckon everyone needs this if they don't want to carry around loads of keys in their pockets or risk losing them in their bag or whatever.

A definite must-have item!  6 stars out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment