Tuesday 3 January 2017

Moving £10 a week into...

Just set up a standing order for £10 a week to go into my secondary account then I can divide up any left over between my two savings account so that I have a maximum of £250 in my main account at any time so that I'm not tempted to spend any money on things I don't need.


I'll use the savings accounts money for Namehog stuff and still have a spare £20 a month for clothes and stuff.

I worked out last night that I'll have paid off all my credit cards in about 4.5 years, which will leave me an extra £150 a month to put aside for savings and Namehog stuff.  The mortgage will be paid off around then too, so Steve will have a few hundred a month spare too!

I'm thinking of moving the £150 into Steve's account when I've paid off all my credit cards to hopefully help us to pay off the mortgage a few months earlier.  I know it's not much, but I want to help out as much as I can and for as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment