Thursday 27 July 2023

And that's...

...the hall finished being painted.  Next task is to get the roof sorted, then the bathroom window, then the wall on the stairs repaired, along with the top bit above the front door, then the living room re-painted then attempt the kitchen eventually.  The living room and kitchen can wait for a while though, 'cos other than the plaster having cracked and the paintwork showing a bit of wear and tear in the living room, there's nothing wrong in either room.


I've emailed my chosen roofer to offer them the job and because they are a general home improvement company too, if everything goes well with the roof, then I'll ask them about replacing the skirting board in the bathroom especially, but in here and to a lesser extent the hall too.


I'm still nervous about what shade of blue Marie has chosen for the kitchen, but it's too late to worry about it now 'cos it's been bought and is waiting to be opened.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 that it won't be like navy or royal blue or anything like that though lol


No comments:

Post a Comment