Monday 24 July 2023

Nite nite orl

I've popped my last pills of the day and come to a realisation about potentially why I've lost weight again so I've asked on Facebook to see if anyone on there can point me in the right direction.


I've managed to cross the majority of things off my to-do list for today, it was just the news and reading that I didn't do, but I'm hoping I'll be able to do them both tomorrow - news in the morning and reading in the afternoon.


I also wanna offer the protein powder and the 3 boxes of porridge on Olio at some point soon 'cos I'm not likely to use them now that my smoothie machine has disappeared into thin air and my carers don't have time to make me porridge as well as use their phones in the morning and it's not safe for me to get anywhere near anything hot (other than the kettle) so I'd rather pass them on instead of just binning them.


Have I already said that I've taken my evening pills 'cos I have, so I'm gonna publish this, close the curtains and head to bed now I reckon.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment