Sunday 30 July 2023

It's been...

...exactly a week since I first emailed Hoover about returning the dratted thing and it took them until Friday evening to say that they don't have a direct returns policy with Amazon.  Marie has worked out how to get it all boxed up properly and Amazon agreed to me returning it for a full refund on Saturday morning but I'm still waiting for the returns address bit so I've ordered some brown packing tape and some document/address wallets so that they can't use runny ink as the excuse then I'm gonna get back onto Amazon as soon as it arrives tomorrow so that I can get the whole lot sent back and my £240 (not a typo) refunded so that I can get one for just over a quarter of the price in the hope that that one will actually work for more than 10 days!


Marie said she's gonna come over and paint the living room on Friday so I may not be able to use my computer until she moves the sofa back on Sunday so please don't worry if I suddenly drop offline for 3 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment