Saturday 22 July 2023

Fifth and final update to today's to-do list

  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Make myself a multi-vitamin tea
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Do my laps
  • Charge up my FitBit - it was high 90s when Marie came so I'll give it the final bit of juice when she's gone home tonight - fully charged now
  • Repaint downstairs of house - Marie's just started on the bathroom and it already looks so much better, even after just one corner! - the bathroom is now white instead of magnolia and it's all thanks to Marie this morning!
  • Dismantle vacuum cleaner
  • Ask Marie to post letter
  • Contact manufacturer about getting vacuum returned and refunded
  • Email roofers with my questions
  • Do the news
  • Have lunch
  • Put lunchtime photo up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Read and review 9 Kindle Unlimited books - I'm 28% of the way through the first one and I'm gonna take my time with it - I'm hopefully gonna get half way through today - gonna make myself a hot drink then read until bedtime again - aiming for one more chapter before I hit the hay for the night
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment