...totally up in the air, but that's OK.
I was supposed to have someone coming out to do an assessment for insulation but "they're not available now and we've only got one surveyor who can do it" so they are going to phone again tomorrow to rearrange it.
I'm also gonna finish my entire NaNo novel hopefully before my carer arrives tomorrow morning 'cos I've only got two chapters left to go to hit the minimum word count. As long as I get up at sparrow's fart again tomorrow, it'll be done and dusted before sunrise and I'll be able to have a very early morning can (as opposed to bottle) of J2O as my promised completion reward.
I've already got my JanNo novel planned out, so I'm not gonna even *think* of planning out next years NaNo until I've got that under my belt too.
It's the weekly virus scan and backups tomorrow so I'll be able to back up the entire novel this week instead of accidentally skipping it like I did by mistake last week. I haven't lost any of it though, so as long as I can get through to backup time without losing all my work, I'll be OK with last weeks mistake.
I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment