Sunday 8 September 2024

Nite nite orl

I've had an anxiety-filled weekend because of my bottom, but I think I've shat out every last atom that was inside me so I've just gotta wait for today's two meals to reach the appropriate place and things will be back to normal again... I hope!


Tomorrow will be the first time I've got washed and changed all weekend because of my bottom so it'll be a relief to finally be clean and fresh again.  It'll be a new start 'cos it'll be the first day of woolen wearing, the central heating being 1 degree warmer so hopefully I'll feel warm overnight and tomorrow and I've got the Freegler coming for more of Steve's media tomorrow too, as well as weighing myself and maybe re-starting my laps again.  My weight could go either way tomorrow 'cos I've eaten significantly over on 5 days, slightly over once and bang on yesterday thanks to the 6 hot chocolates but I've shat out half my body weight yesterday and today so the over-budget eating might be too little to make me put on the weight that I wanted to put on.


Tomorrow is a fresh start though, so I'm not gonna let myself worry about it until it happens.


My last two pills of the week have been popped so I'm gonna head straight on up to beddy-byes.


I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment