Thursday 19 January 2023

Sixth update to today's to-do list

  • Wake up
  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan 
  • Have breakfast
  • Put photo of breakfast on this blog and Instagram
  • Get washed and dressed with a carer
  • Talk to/meet up with CCP bod - it's been postponed until next week
  • Have lunch
  • Put photo of my lunch on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Contact Steve's bank
  • Order a copy of my birth certificate
  • Scan in life insurance documents
  • Turn the emersion heater off
  • Charge up FitBit - just plugged it in and there was an update to it too so it was at 72% instead of 80% when I started the charge, so it won't have recorded some of my steps today grrr!
  • Write some more of the sequel
  • Ask about moving the mortgage into just my name
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

 

No comments:

Post a Comment