Friday 27 January 2023

Mornin' all

Today is gonna be a good, if exhausting day I reckon. I managed to cross a couple of things off my to-do list yesterday that had been on there for while, so it'll hopefully be a more relaxing day today.  I'm not gonna push myself 'cos that's what I've done every day for the last 6 weeks and I just need a bit of time to recover now.


Gotta phone the bank today to try and get a years worth of statements for Steve's current account rather than the savings account that arrived yesterday.


I've already indulged in a drinking choccie this morning so I'm gonna try and not have any of the solid chocolates until after lunch today 'cos I can feel my addiction creeping back so I wanna meet it head on rather than giving in to it again.


Gonna sort out today's to-do list then take my pills now I reckon.


BFN


No comments:

Post a Comment