Wednesday 25 January 2023

Mornin' all

I'm not feeling as good as I did yesterday morning, but by the same token I'm not feeling too bad either.


I've taken my morning pills and started the weekly virus scan but I can't stop yawning, despite having over 11 hours of sleep.


I've got someone coming over again today to try and get a bit more financial help sorted out for me, so I can't have caffeine or I'll be stumbling to the bathroom every 5-10 minutes while she's here which'll be frustrating for both of us, so I reckon I'm gonna dose myself up with the B12 spray instead and hope that keeps me awake until bedtime.  

 

No!  

 

Sod it!  

 

I will have caffeine this morning!  I think I need and deserve the hit of awakeness so I'm gonna have it!

 

I'm gonna go and make it now.

 

BBS with my to-do list.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment