Tuesday 31 January 2023

Today's (31st January 2023) lunch photo

I've eaten too much again lol


It was just another plate of pasta and garlic sauce made entirely by my carer again and it's really filled me up... I'll be belching like a good'un for the rest of the afternoon now lol


I'm 180 calories over budget thanks to the Chia seeds and litre of chocolate soya milk I had for a late morning snack so as long as I can keep going over budget every day this week, I'll hopefully have put some weight back on when I weigh myself on Monday 'cos I can't afford to lose any more now that I'm right at the bottom of my healthy weight range.  I wanna put on around 3kg so that I'm at the top end again, but as long as I don't lose any, that's better than nothing I guess.


Here's today's lunch photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment