Sunday 28 May 2023

Mornin' all

Stressful morning for me so far today.  First my laptop wouldn't boot up so I had to power it off at the switch, then I accidentally opened up my emails (because I forgot about the monthly virus scan) so had to restart, then my anti-virus programme refused to start so I shut down and this is my fourth attempt to get my technology working.


I've remembered to give my FitBit some juice and the virus scan is at 11% so I'm gonna leave it running until I get home today, then open up my emails for the first time today.


My FitBit is now fully juiced up and my monthly virus scan is at 18% but I've lost my internet connection, so I'm not sure when I'll get to post this.


My connection is back up now and my virus scan is at 20% so hopefully there won't be any more issues now.


Time to put up my to-do list while I'm waiting for the last carer of the week I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment