Sunday 28 May 2023

Second update to today's to-do list

  • Wake up
  • Take morning pills
  • Run monthly virus scan
  • Charge up my FitBit
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Do the news - didn't have time this morning
  • Take out the rubbish
  • Take out the recycling
  • Take letters to be posted
  • Take Steve's Fire TV thing to be reformatted
  • Update my will
  • Contact CAB about making my will legal
  • Have lunch
  • Put lunchtime photo up on here and Instagram - I don't on a Sunday
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Refill dosette box
  • Wash knitwear
  • Wash cottons
  • Wash towel
  • Put wardrobe together - my fantastic SIL did it for me!
  • Hang up clothes
  • Take photos of very old food
  • Advertise very old food on Olio
  • Attend interview - it's been rescheduled to next week because of techie issues on my end the other day
  • Offer Steve's footrest on Freegle
  • Write some more of the sequel
  • Read and review 2 Kindle Unlimited books
  • Study more of my courses 
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment