Monday 29 May 2023

First update to today's to-do list

  • Wake up
  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Weigh myself
  • Log weight into FitBit
  • Download, code and upload the spreadsheet
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Do the news
  • Bring in the rubbish sack
  • Bring in the recycling container
  • Update my will
  • Contact CAB about making my will legal
  • Ask carer to change bedding
  • Wash bedding
  • Have lunch
  • Put lunchtime photo up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Take photos of very old food
  • Advertise very old food on Olio
  • Attend interview - it's been rescheduled to this week because of techie issues on my end last week
  • Offer Steve's footrest on Freegle
  • Write some more of the sequel
  • Read and review 2 Kindle Unlimited books
  • Study more of my courses 
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment