Wednesday 31 May 2023

Today's (31st May 2023) lunch photo

Just had another simple lunch of a tin (ie 2 servings/portions) of baked beans and a glass of water again.  It's spaghetti loops for a change tomorrow then thankfully the last tin of beans and vegan sausages on Friday... I really don't enjoy the taste of meat any more, even though they are me-friendly - it's the same with dairy too.  My taste-buds have got used to not tasting dead animals so even the meat substitutes taste gross to me now.


I accidentally had a dairy ice cream (that said on the website is was dairy-free) at the end of last week and I knew as soon as I pulled the lid off that it wasn't me-friendly so that was a very expensive waste that I can't afford to have any more.


Here's today's lunch photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment