Thursday 25 May 2023

Nite nite orl

I've taken my pills but they're not kicking in yet, but, like I think I did yesterday, I wanna say goodnight to you all before I forget.


I've also got a decision for the big thing that I wanna achieve tomorrow that I need your opinions on please:


Option 1:  Write some more of my novel

or

Option 2:  Read and review one of the last two remaining books I've got on my Kindle.


I've definitely got two carers coming tomorrow, so it's gotta be something I can instantly stop and then come back to, up to an hour later and I've got a delivery due too, so I've gotta be able to stop mid-word to answer the door to that too.


Sooooo, whaddya all reckon I should do please?


I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments!


For now though, it's nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment