Saturday 27 May 2023

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I'm already snotty so it's gonna be a highly hayfevery day today I reckon.


I've taken my morning pills and I'm sooo cold, so I'm gonna go and make my first hot drink of the day while I'm waiting for my morning carer.


I came to a decision at 3am while I was tossing and turning and trying to work things out in my head that to keep the peace, I'll be granting PoA to my siblings-in-law even though everyone has advised against it and online research heavily advises against it if they have had money issues in the past.  One of my siblings-in-law isn't even allowed to control their own money but they have come right out and demanded that I grant them both PoA so that's what's gonna happen.


I've got a pretty much guaranteed way to end my pain now, so I've just gotta be patient, get my will sorted, PoA granted et voila.  I've just gotta do a touch more research to find out how long it will take to work, time it just right then I can do it whenever I want.


Time to put up my to-do list now I reckon, 'cos this blog post is already waaaaay too long lol



No comments:

Post a Comment