Monday 29 May 2023

Today's (29th May 2023) breakfast photo

For my first meal of the week, I had my usual breakfast of 2 slices of wholemeal toast with dairy-free spread and a bottle of orange juice, like I do most mornings.


I've also worked out (after weighing myself this morning) that I do indeed need 2,000 calories a day to maintain my weight, rather than lose it, so my usual breakfast and either a tin of baked beans or a tin of spaghetti for lunch pretty much takes me there and it's what my body is used to now, so that's OK.


I'm also gonna have a protein shake between Tuesday and Saturday each week so that I can get my protein intake just about into double figures each day, like it is on a Sunday and Monday when I have the Quorn family roast.


I've also decided that when I've eventually finished off the jar of caffeinated coffee, I'm just gonna get a 100g jar to keep in the cupboard in case I have visitors who want it.  I've only used about a quarter of the 200g jar in just over 6 months and I prefer the flavour of decaff coffee 'cos it's not so bitter.  I'm only allowed 2-3 servings of caffeine a week according to my GP, so I won't miss it and it'll mean that I can put the open tin of drinking chocolate in it's place instead.


Here's today's breakfast photo:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment