Tuesday 30 May 2023

Fifth update to today's to-do list

  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Download, code and upload the FitBit image
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Do the news - too much is happening today so I'm gonna give myself the day off
  • Update my will
  • Contact CAB about making my will legal
  • Bring groceries in
  • Put groceries away
  • Have lunch
  • Put lunchtime photo up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Bring in 2 deliveries
  • Keep an eye on Olio to see if anyone wants the food
  • Attend interview
  • Clear cache's ready for tomorrow's virus scan
  • Offer Steve's footrest on Freegle
  • Write some more of the sequel
  • Read and review 2 Kindle Unlimited books
  • Study more of my courses 
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment