Tuesday 23 May 2023

Mornin' all

How's everyone doing this morning?


I've taken my morning pills and had all kinds of techie issues with my  computer, then a very messy poo so my bum now hurts 'cos of all the wiping.


My groceries are due this morning and I bet they will turn up at the same time as my carer lol  I've put in my next order for 4 weeks' time and I think I've come to a decision about something -  my BIL and SIL won't like it, but I'm past the point of caring.


The Freegler that was supposed to come yesterday has decided that they are "coming on Thursday morning at around 10am" without even asking me, so if my carer is here then I just won't answer the door <shrug>


My morning carer is due in the next 5 minutes so I'm gonna publish this now and make a start on putting together today's to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment