Saturday 1 June 2024

Breakfast and lunch photos for today (1 June 2024)

There wasn't time to put my breakfast photo up this morning after I'd done my laps 'cos my lunchtime carer arrived literally 15 minutes later so I didn't even have time to open the photo let alone resize and upload it this morning!


These are the last two photos of the week 'cos I won't be having breakfast tomorrow and I rarely post lunch photos on a Sunday, so these are the last two until Monday (hopefully morning) now.


Breakfast was just my usual choccie Weetabix with soya milk and a bottle of orange juice.


Lunch was the last box of Quorn garlic & herb bites with a glass of water, made entirely by me while my carer was doing the washing up and she wants me to keep on top of it better, so my carers have less (ie nothing) to squeeze into the 30 minute (ie 8 actual minutes) lunchtime visit each day.


Here are today's two meal photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment