Friday 30 August 2024

Can someone remind me...

...to grow and look after my hair as much as possible between now and 30th June 2025 please?


I sounded out the hairdresser this afternoon and she's up for it, but my hair needs to be at least 30cm long and I'm donating it to the Little Princess Trust so that they can make wigs for children and young people who have cancer or alopecia or any other condition that makes them lose their hair.


My head will be totally shaved and that will be for the MacMillan cancer charity so I'll be helping two charities in one hair-cutting session.


My hair is significantly shorter now, but this is gonna be as short as it goes before 30th January.


I'm gonna invest in some bright, fun, upbeat, cheery hats to get used to wearing between now and when it's done so that I can protect my head while it's hairless.


I've never been bald before so it'll be a totally new look for me but will be sooo worth it and will hopefully be a regular thing if the first one goes OK.


Anyone up for sponsoring me for MacMillan and/or the Little Princess Trust??


No comments:

Post a Comment