Monday 26 August 2024

Gooood morning all

I've woken up late, in a lot of pain, totally exhausted, my memory is already shot, but I'm in a pretty positive mood so I hope that continues!


Got a busy week this week and I'm gonna try and remember to put each big thing on today's to-do list along with the day that it's happening then I'll cross off each thing as it happens each day.


I've popped my morning pills, taken the first video of the new week, downloaded it and put my FitBit on to charge in the half an hour before my carer gets here.  The virus scan is on a go-slow this morning so it hasn't even started yet, but never mind eh?


Nope, I was wrong, in the few minutes it took to download the video and upload it for compressing, the virus scan has finished and was still clear, so that's a relief.


This first blog post of the day and week is waaaay too long so I'm gonna shut up and publish it now and hopefully get today's to-do list up before my first carer of the day and week arrives.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment