Tuesday 27 August 2024

Mornin' all

I was awake before 4am today and tried to turn my watch on but it wasn't on my wrist, which sent me into a panic attack and a mad search everywhere which woke me up good and proper so decided to come downstairs to hurriedly order a new watch so that I could keep timing my laps, only to find it sitting on the side waiting for me lol  I must have taken it off yesterday afternoon when I did the washing up and totally forgotten to put it back on again.  Does that mean that Loki has announced being back in my life?  lol


Thursday is now busy 'cos someone from Freegle is coming over for something, so I don't get a free day this week after all!


I've popped my morning pills, with my glass of water, very early this morning and I'm trying to start the daily virus scan but it's still thinking about it 🙄 Ah-ha, it's just started lol


This first blog post is getting a bit long so I'm gonna publish it and put today's to-do list together.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment