Monday 26 August 2024

Nite nite orl

I'm absolutely shattered and in a lot of pain so I've taken my last two pills of the day and I'm heading straight on up to beddy-byes.


Tomorrow is a busy day, starting with making my carer a drink if she arrives after 7am, then Steve's stuff potentially being picked up at 8am, then my groceries at 3.30pm and having to keep an eye on Freegle in case someone decides that tomorrow would be a good day to come and pick up something even though it's not a good day for me and I've been totally open and honest with them about it.  I've gotta remember to take my twice-weekly pill tomorrow too... you watch me forget though lol  Gotta remember to put in my next grocery order in the morning too.


Time for me to hit the hay.


I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment