Thursday 29 August 2024

Oh my life!!

I've got my second hot choccie of the day on the go and it's the second hot drink I've had all day and the second chocolate of any variety too!  I dunno what I did with the 10 hours between the two hot chocolates but something must have done!


I'm getting my hair cut short tomorrow so I've gotta limit my drinks all day otherwise I'll be needing a wee while I'm travelling.  Gotta remember to take my keys and purse with me otherwise I won't be able to pay!!


Gotta remember to brush my hair and jump in the shower as soon as my carer has gone so that I can get rid of all the grease.


I'm not going to do my laps after lunch otherwise I'll be on the floor more often than on my feet with so much weight gone from my head too!


Tomorrow is gonna be the last upheaval for a while though, so I'm hoping I'll be able to spend next week recovering.


No comments:

Post a Comment