Friday 23 August 2024

Review of "Hazer Baba Turkish Apple Flavour Tea"

"Hazer Baba Turkish Apple Flavour Tea"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Wow!  What a fantastic tea!


Have I found my new favourite fruit tea?  Do I like it even more than my previous favourite fruit tea?


Judging by that first mugful, the answer is a very big yes!!


The first smell of it before I put it into the mug was a very gentle apple scent which raised my hopes that it would be a nice, gentle drink and I wasn't wrong!


One thing I would say though, is to NOT use two *table*spoons in a cold drink like it says on the instructions on my tin... 2 *tea*spoons in a 350ml mug is pretty much spot on for me!


I'll definitely be getting it again and I can have as much as I want because it's caffeine free so my doc will be happy with that too.


If you want to expand your fruit tea drinking without having to deal with teabags each time, definitely get this - I certainly will be again and again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment