Wednesday 28 August 2024

Aaand... relax (kinda)

I've had a very boring morning because my internet connection died before 9am and because I was running the monthly virus scan I couldn't reboot so made use of my time by having breakfast (photo will be up as soon as the backups have finished), doing my laps, cleaning the bathroom (which my carer won't even notice) and surfing the web on my phone then having my lunch (same deal as with the breakfast photo).


My delivery came as I was doing my laps, so they are all in the fridge now, ready for tomorrow.


My backups are only 32% done so I'm thinking it'll be a late session with getting the two photo's up... it's only every 7 months though, so that's not so bad.


I've blathered on for long enough with one blog post though, so I'm gonna publish it and update today's to-do list.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment