Tuesday 28 February 2017

Got paid again this morning, so...

I did a quick calculation - £315 for March's bills and £130 for the shopping next week makes £445 yeah?

That leaves me with £100 spare during March which I've moved into my other accounts 'cos it's easier to move money from there to my current account than it is from a completely different bank, move over the £50 for Namehog things when I need to... that'll leave me with £50 to put into my secondary bank at the end of March plus the £40 is £90 into B by the end of March.

This is where my maths potentially goes wrong, but 2x£90 is £180 yeah?

I get paid again in 2 weeks and then I'll go back to just the tenner a week into B then move any spare over at the end of each month so that I'm not tempted to spend it.

Does that sound about right?

No comments:

Post a Comment