Monday 10 June 2019

Clothes review: New Look Women's T - Shirt

☆☆☆☆ out of 5 

I'm... OK with this purchase. It's a good fit and washes well, but could do with being longer.

I'm petite and it only just covers my belly so taller peeps might find that their stomach is exposed, especially when they lift their arms. That's the reason I'm knocking a star off it. If it had been 20-25cm longer it would have got the full five stars from me.

It's ideal for warm Summer days and a cardigan could see you through Autumn too.

Not the best purchase in the world unfortunately. Sorry. Just those extra few centimetres in length and it would have been great. If you're comfortable with your stomach being on show then you might give it 5 stars, but I don't like my belly so can only give it four.



No comments:

Post a Comment