Sunday 23 June 2019

Sunday 23rd June 2019

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered.  Just waiting for the spreadsheets to be emailed to me from my phone then I can do the admin stuff for my homepage and sort out my phone ready for next week's percentages and side-steps.

OK, the spreadsheets have come through, so onto the admin stuff before I forget.

BBS!
***

That's the weekly admin stuff up on my site now.  Want to try and increase next week's walks to 650% a day and maybe 1200% once a week just to see how we both get on.  I won't force either of us, but at the same time I want to challenge us both to see how we get on.  Technically we only need to do 100% a day, but I want to challenge us both a bit occassionally.  We've been doing 600% a day for a few months now, so I want to just see how we get on with the slightly longer walks next week.  We'll both be wiped out for a while, but that's OK 'cos it'll give me confidence to walk ever so slightly longer on flat bits and it'll help the pup to loose more weight too.
***

Just added a new page to my homepage 'cos the disability page was getting waaay too long.  The puppy's strolls will be on the walking page instead of the disability page from now on... you watch me forget though.
***

That's me supplements swallowed and I can feel the B12 kicking in already, so I must have been low in it again this morning for some reason!
***

And another new page!  I've updated the index page too.  Which page shall I do next?
***

The other 2 memorials are online now... one to my father and the other to my three grandparents.

Achieving so much this morning!

Apparently we're having mugs of zoop for lunch, which means I can create more pages without having to put my laptop on the floor... total aceness.
***

That's the Paganism page sorted.  Gonna work on my Higher Powers page now then stop for lunch assuming Steve wakes up any time soon.
***

Just finished the Higher Powers page and Steve's awake so hopefully I'll be having my zoop soon.

5 pages written and uploaded in only about 4 or 5 hours... not bad for a morning's work!
***

Just emptied Steve's Jaffa cakes into an air-tight tub and we tried one of the lemon and lime ones each first.

Very disappointing.

Just put the review up on my site and here on the blog, but they are definitely not worth 50p for each cake!
***

Steve's just ordered our tea, so I'm shutting down, prolly for the night now.

Might come back online after I've eaten, put I'm gonna publish this now just in case I don't.

💤  Nite nite orl!  😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment