Monday 10 June 2019

Monday 10th June 2019 - part two

I was wrong this morning.  We were only there for 2½ hours instead of the 4 I was thinking, so add that to the 4 hours 3 weeks ago and the 3+ hours when we got our hair cut last time means that in less than 2 months we've seen Steve's family more than my mum in almost 9 years - hardly fair, is it?  That's not including him seeing his dad for a medical appointment every Friday, and his sister most Mondays to help to put the shopping away!  Let's leave that aside though 'cos it's not the both of us seeing them, but still, 10+ hours in 6 weeks is more than I've seen my mum for literally years!
***

6.03pm and the shopping has already been and gone!!  Means I can take my prescription now and have an early night as soon as Marie's gone home!

Dunno what I've done with the last 5 hours though, terrible innit!
***

That's me prescription swallowed at 6.10pm and I'm hoping to be in bed (although prolly not asleep lol) by 7pm tonight.  Had a busy day so I think I'll deserve the rest tomorrow lol
***

Just worked out that I can cover the rest of June's groceries and bills and I'll still be able to put £52 into my savings, as well as getting ESA in 6 days time too.

Scratch that, I'll pay a chunk off the mortgage instead of increasing my savings.  Won't be able to do it *every* month but I can afford it this month so I want to help out as much as I can while I can.

I'll hopefully be able to help out in July too, but August is when my SCBWI membership renews, September is my PPC renewal and October are Chris', Steve's and Steve's dad's birthday, so they're gonna be expensive months and I'll be saving up for Yule after that.  I'm hoping I'll be re-awarded PIP again so that I can still keep helping with the mortgage occasionally too.

I'm heading to bed with a smile on my face now.

Nite nite orl.  💤💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment