Saturday 29 June 2019

Saturday 29th June 2019

Happy anniversary Steve!

Glad you liked your gift... it kinda jumped out of the screen at me and said "buy me for Steve!" so I did lol
***

Puppy has been walked and fed.  At least a couple of hours later than yesterday, but I obviously needed the sleep!  Mitzi was a good girl waiting for her breakfast, but she showed me a huge amount of Westitude with her refusing to sit again, so that's gonna be the next bit of training I reckon, just to remind her to be polite.
***

That's the supplements swallowed.  Almost threw up the Multi 'cos my throat suddenly became incredibly dry, but I didn't and managed to swallow them all, so that's OK and I'm dosed up for the day now.
***

The puppy wanted a fresh drink of water and two poo's!!  She seems to maybe be constipated 'cos she was straining to get the second poo out, bless 'er.
***

Chips for lunch today instead of curry 'cos I couldn't find the Quorn squares in the freezer, so we'll have curry tomorrow instead.  I don't mind either way as long as we get through what's already in the freezer so that it isn't wasted money!
***

Just taken me prescription, so I'll be logging off soon.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment