Tuesday 18 June 2019

Tuesday 18th June 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed.  She was biting the pads of her paws last night so she's going for a trip to the vet again at some point today.  I think it's her dew claws overgrowing again but apparently Westies can get itchy paws so maybe that's what it is?  I'm more than happy to pay for the visit, I just want the puppy to be OK is all!

Time to take me supplements now then start studying.
***

That's the four supplements swallowed.  Nice and easy this morning thankfully.  Even the Calcium went down with a single mouthful of squash this time.  All set for the day now though, just need to start studying while we're waiting for the pup to be picked up.
***

Module one finished in just under an hour and there wasn't a mid-module test so maybe there won't be on the other 9 modules either?
***

Modules two to five finished in about an hour each and I'm now half way through the course.  No mid-module recaps like there were with yesterday's course so maybe there's just an end of course assessment to do?
***

The pup isn't going to the vet today after all.  She's being picked up tomorrow morning between 10.30am and 11am to hopefully find out what was going on with her pads last night.  It can't be anything urgent or there wouldn't be the delay, which is a relief.  Just need to remember not to take her harness off her after her walk tomorrow now lol
***

Just finished module 8.  Two modules left to study and prolly a whole course test at the end then that's another course finished and one certificate and hopefully a second diploma in two days under my belt too.
***

That's module 9 done and dusted.  Just module 10 and prolly an end of course test to attempt then that's another course done and dusted.
***

Passed first time and almost 2 hours sooner than I was expecting first thing, too!

Time to do the admin bits on my site now.
***

In less than 36 hours I've gained 2 diplomas and 1 certificate.  Gonna upload today's two to my site as soon as the FTP programme loads up.
***

They are up on my site now so it's time to clear my cache's ready for tomorrow's virus scan now.
***

That's the cache's cleared, so time for my prescription now.
***

Prescription sorted.  Today was 7 days since I started taking the new dose and I haven't had any negative effects yet, thankfully.  If the last week is anything to go by, I'll be awake at 6.30am tomorrow 'cos I seem to wake up 12 hours after I've taken the pills.

We're having burgers, lettuce and cheese for our tea tonight.  Yumsk hopefully.
***

One of my burgers is gonna be huuuuge 'cos there will be 2 patties in it as well as double cheese and double lettuce lol
***

Couldn't eat the third burger after scoffing the double one.  I'm just nicely full now but if I'd risked the third burger I'd have been bloated and prolly felt too sick to sleep when I laid down in bed so didn't want to risk it.

Gonna start studying as soon as I've walked the puppy tomorrow morning 'cos the anxiety course has got 16 modules so that's gonna take a couple of days to finish then the depression one has got 10 and the self harm one is just a single module video course so that's the order I'll do them in: anxiety then depression then self harm.  which'll prolly take getting on for 4 days to complete them all so it's gonna be a big test of my memory, but it'll be 3 diploma's and a certificate by Friday evening added to the courses I did yesterday and today, means I'll have studied 5 diploma's and 2 certificates before the weekend which is awesome!
***

Goin' to bed now.  Nite nite orl!  💤😴💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment