Thursday 13 June 2019

Thursday 13th June 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed.  It's hosing it down out there though so only walked half our usual length so far.  Assuming the rain stops I'll take her out for the rest of her walk later on, but neither of us like getting wet so we'll do it in two parts today.

I put Steve's headphones on Freegle a couple of days ago and someone replied at about 10pm last night wanting two of the three so they will hopefully be gone by bed time tonight.

Talking of bed time.  I took my two new pills last night and other than not being able to swallow the 2.5mg one as easily as the 10mg one, they were fantastic!  Got a slight head/eye ache but other than that there haven't been any negatives either from the side effects, the lactose or the lowered dose!  Gonna give it a week and take it from there, but it seems to be OK so far!

Taking me supplements now then start studying the Alternative Healing Therapies Certificate for the rest of the day.
***

Just taken me last Calcium, so I've taken 6 months worth of supplements on the trot and it's pretty much routine now, thankfully.

Time to back up everything then creating business cards then studying for the rest of the day now.  I'm hoping I'll be able to save a PDF of the business cards before I buy them so that I can get approval before I get 'em printed.
***

We're definitely having a huge roast for lunch, so I won't be studying today after all.  Just wanna get the back-ups done and dusted and the business cards designed and hopefully saved so that I can hopefully get them approved then have me lunch and not be able to function this afternoon lol
***

That's 2 of Steve's headphones been picked up and I'm about to put a photo of the third pair up on a new Freegle post.

Backups are still plodding along and it's stopped raining now, so I'll take the pup out for the second half of her walk in a bit.
***

That's the back-ups finished for another week, so time to pack it all away and take the puppy for part two of her walk.  I'd like to do another 300% but we'll take it as it comes.  My knee has just started playing up so I'm hoping the puppy won't want to do much more than that.
***

That's the puppy's walk finished off, the cafetierre and both mugs taken into the kitchen and both of our bottles of pop brought in, so I'm hoping I won't have to move for the rest of the day other than to get my lunch and going to the bathroom 'cos my legs are shaking and weak now, so I don't wanna walk very much for the rest of the day otherwise my legs will give way on me and I won't be able to get back onto my feet.  Just like happened with C when we walked into town and back.  I never want that to happen again, so I'd prefer to play it safe and listen to my body from now on.  Right now my body is saying "don't move off the sofa you daft arse" so I'm not going anywhere for the next hour or so.  I just hope there isn't any post or anything that needs me to go to the door 'cos my carer is more interested in watching the telly and falling asleep rather than what he's paid to do!  😟
***

Just answered the door to the postman so my legs are going "seriously don't move off the sofa for several hours or we'll give way underneath you" but Steve's just gone to put the lunch on which'll be ready in about an hour so I hope my legs are stable enough to let me go into the kitchen and back for me lunch, but I seriously cannot move for the rest of the day now.  'Please let me fetch me lunch and take the plates back out, legs!  I won't move further than the bathroom for the rest of the day before I go to bed tonight.  Promise!'  My hands are shaking which is a huuuge warning sign for me!  😟
***

He's just agreed to bring my lunch in for me - we'll see if he actually does or not.  There's a 50/50 chance atm... I'm thinking that he won't, but we shall see!
***

Just bought another 2 courses but they are both video courses so they are short and I'll be able to do them both this afternoon while I'm recovering from me lunch lol  😃
***

Shutting down so that I can nervously go for a wee before our lunch is dished up.

I really can't move around too much this afternoon 'cos me right knee has started aching now which really isn't a good thing and I'm hoping that it doesn't give way on me so that Steve doesn't have to pull me to my feet.
***

That was a yummy lunch... we agreed that it was a bit dry but the roast potatoes and stuffing added that bit of extra oompf to it.  Might try a tiny amount of gravy next time, just to give it more moisture but other than that it was totally yumsk.

I read the Victim Support information pack while our scrummy lunch was finishing off and it seems that not only is our neighbour subjecting me to anti-social behaviour but he's harrassing and stalking me too!  I've got some record sheets to record his behaviour on for the next four weeks and I've got to include the cars revving outside our window, his shouts and taunts and things like that for the harrassment and his "repeated and unwanted behaviour" towards me for the stalking too.  I've got to report it to the police on 101 every time and record it on the log sheet thingies too.  He's not going to get away with it this time.  I'll take him to court if that's what the police advise!  I refuse to let him get away with the crimes he is committing this time.  The first time I was too easy on him and believed that he'd leave me alone after the police visited him, but obviously not, so I'm not gonna let it drop this time.
***

About to start studying the Child Protection certificate and there are 4 modules so it'll take about 2 hours to finish it off and hopefully pass first time.
***

19 out of 20 ain't a bad total for the 4 assessments combined!

👍👍👍
***

24 out of 25 is slightly better.  Two questions wrong out of forty-five is good going I reckon.  Which course to take next though?
***

100% right on that course... can't get any better than that so I'm pretty chuffed right now.

Gonna update the pages, take my pills then head to bed with a daft smile on my face I reckon.
***

Heading to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment