Tuesday 4 June 2019

Tuesday 4th June 2019

It's hosing it down out there today! ☁ ☂

The puppy still forced me to do 600% though, despite wanting to come home every time we passed the door for the first part of that lol

Gonna attempt to study the Online Security course today 'cos it's one of the two that I paid for earliest out of all the ones that are on the list... does that sentence even make sense❓❓  lol  I know what I mean right now, but I bet I won't in an hour's time lol

Gonna take me supplements now, then start studying.  Wish me luck in passing the course!
***

Yummy, scrummy, in my tummy.

Steve made me a Chocochino and I'd forgotten how good they tasted!  😋

Gotta spoil the taste with the squash so that I can take me supplements now though  😞
***

Not a good day for supplement taking today.  The Calcium, Iron and B12 took 2 mouthfuls of squash each and the Multi took 3 😧.  Not a happy bunny 😒.

Time to get on with the studying now.  I'm hoping to be finished by tea-time so that I can get Melanie's content up on her site.
***

I was wrong yesterday.

I've just completed the Online Security Certificate in about 3 hours instead of the 6 or more hours I was thinking yesterday.

The admin has been done, so I'm gonna wait until I've had me lunch before trying the next course, which will, in theory, be the other long time ago paid for - Herbal Health.
***

Oh!  There's only one module in the Herbal Health course!  I'll do that one before I have me lunch then!  That's another course I could have done last night lol
***

Passed the Herbal Health Certificate course in under 15 minutes too.  Got one single question wrong, so I'm gonna do the admin then work on Melanie's site for her.
***

Spicy bean burgers for lunch... just a touch too spicy for me, but I was sooo hungry so scoffed 'em anyway.  My stomach is gonna spend the afternoon asking "WTAF??" this afternoon though lol
***

Just bought meself a triangular pillow from somewhere in America that can be positioned in 10 different ways, so I'm thinking I'll use that in the bedroom (assuming it's soft enough for me to rest my head on of course) and bring the pillows down here for me to sit on to hopefully raise my bum up further than it is now which, in theory, will help to ease my knees during the day.
***

Taken me prescription and Steve's made me a mug of tea so I'm all set for the evening now.
***

Ordered a free 6 pack of full size cans of apple juice too.  The £3.99 postage is a little expensive so I hope they are worth it!
***

I is cream crackered so I'm off to bed for an early night.

Nite nite orl... sea ewe in the morning.
***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment