Thursday 27 June 2019

Thursday 27th June 2019

That's the virus scan finished so time to do my weekly backups now.
***

For some reason, Explorer can't see the external hard drive and I don't know why.  Gonna shut down to walk the pup then try again when we get home.
***

That's the puppy walked and fed, so time to go head-on with the backups again now... wish me luck?
***

Supplements have now been swallowed and asked Steve to make me another couple of bottles of squash... let's see how long it is before he actually does it though.  I'm thinking at least a couple of days and when the current level of squash is right at the bottom of the bottle.  Same as always.  Dunno why I expect anything different.
***

That's the CAB lady just gone and in just 2 questions (1 in the care and the other in mobility) I'm, in theory, entitled to the basic rate of both!  I've signed the form and she's taken it away with her along with Steve's supporting document, to work on then send to the Benefits Agency 'cos it's due in next week.  I'm hoping that I'll get higher mobility and hopefully higher care because it's not safe for me to be left alone and my mobility is so bad that I can't walk past our neighbours on either side.

She asked if I was in pain and we said no, but I've just remembered that my knees ache just sitting on the sofa and my arms ache after eating me lunch so I'm gonna email her about that too and hopefully get even more points from that.

Wish me luck!
***

That's me prescription taken.  Had a take-away for tea and hopefully fishless fillets and chips for lunch tomorrow 'cos it's Friday and tradition dictates fish and chips on a Friday but our will be cooked at home instead of bought in from a chippy and it'll be a new flavour for us... vegan fishless fillets, we'll know by the time we finish if it's gonna be a regular buy for us or not.
***

The pills are starting to kick in, so I'm gonna publish this then head to bed, but read a magasine before I lay down so that I don't throw me tea up.

Nite nite orl.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment