Tuesday 25 June 2019

Tuesday 25th June 2019

I realised that of the 3 people I thought and was promised I could trust after explaining why I have trust issues, I now trust a grand total of nobody.

Again.

I trusted all three of them with something different each and swore them to secrecy.  Each of them promised that they wouldn't let me down and that I could trust them.

Again.

All three of them let me down so I refuse to trust anyone ever again 'cos 100% of the time that I've trusted someone, they've broken my trust so the only person I can trust from now on is myself.  I will still trust people with tiny things that don't really matter if my trust is broken, same as always, but I'll never trust anyone with bigger things ever again.  It took me 20 years to build up trust in those three people so I'll be in my early 60's before I trust anyone else.

I hope I die before then.
***

It's raining hard and heavy out there atm, so I'll wait until it either eases off or it gets to about 9am before I take the pup out for her stroll.  She's still wiped out after yesterday, bless 'er lol
***

Supplements swallowed.  All four of 'em went down nice and easily this morning, thankfully.
***

That's the puppy walked and fed.  We both look like we've just had a shower fully clothed now though.  I agreed to walk the puppy in all weathers though and it's certainly all weather's out there right now lol
***

Spent the last 8 hours studying a course that I was thinking would take me 2 days because there were 17 modules but it's taken less than 12 hours and I've stopped half way through for me lunch too, but I still passed first time!  Yaaaaay!!!  25 out of 30 which is a percentage score of 83.33%!!!  Yaaay! 

Time for the admin bits on my site, then clear me browser caches ready for tomorrow, then take me prescription and head to bed for a well-deserved early night, I reckon!
***

Site sorted, cache's cleared and I'm about to take me prescription, finish me mug of tea, then I'm off to beddy-byes for a very early night I reckon.
***

That's me prescription taken.  Just waiting for the second pill to disolve under me tongue then I'm off to bed I reckon.

OK it's disolved, so I'll just read the newsletter then shut down for the night.
***

Steve's GP surgery is newly opened (in 2014) but it gets a one star review lol  I'm so relieved I left that surgery when I did and moved to the one I'm at now... so much better!  The only two slight niggles that are slightly negative about my surgery is that it took 2 or 3 months to get that first CPN appointment with Brad, but Steve reckons that's pretty normal so that's not even a negative point at all then.  The only other negative is that the inside door handle is too high for wheelchair users to use so they have to get someone's attention to hold it open for them and there's some kind of booking in device blocking the wheelchair appropriate counter so neither the receptionist or the wheelchair user knows that the other is there now.

Other than that though, they are fantastic!  Five stars from me!

I'm goin' to bed now though.

Nite nite orl!
***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment