Monday 10 June 2019

Monday 10th June 2019 - part one

That's the puppy walked and fed and my supplements swallowed.

She met 2 cats on her walk today and almost pulled me over twice.  Thankfully I stayed on my feet though, but my knees are killing me now.  The supplements went down OK... not as well as yesterday, but not the worst either.  Going to go and brush me teeth now.  This blog will be another two-parter 'cos of going to get our hair cut today and we'll prolly spend most of the day there again.  Tsk.  If we spend more than 4 hours with them, we will have spent more time with them in 3 weeks than we have with my mum since my father died at the end of June 2010.  Hardly fair, is it, considering that the only reason I agreed to move in with Steve back in 1998 was that he agreed to visiting my mum regularly.  I don't call 8 hours in 9 years regularly, do you?
***

Teeth brushed and puppy watered.  Apparently there's an AI toothbrush that learns your brushing technique and times you brushing your gnashers so that you can be sure you're doing the full 3 minutes of brushing recommended by dentists lol
***

Just saved meself over £1000 (not a typo) by buying 2 course bundles for £60 total instead of £598 (that's not a typo either) each!!

Just need to upload the pages to my site then publish this then head out to get our hair cut.
***

The two pages are now updated so I'm gonna publish this then shut down.

Buh-bye for now.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment