Friday 16 August 2019

Friday 16th August 2019

Mornin' all.

The front door is gonna be busy today! lol  Got Steve's rollator going between 11am and 1pm, Amazon Pantry stuff being delivered at some point (it isn't even out for delivery yet so it'll prolly be a late delivery), someone coming for the shampoo at about 5.45pm and possibly the puppy coming home until Sunday, but that might not be until tomorrow.

Gotta take my morning prescription and supplements now... brb.
***

That's me morning pills swallowed so I'm all dosed up until bed-time now.  I accidentally dropped the Iron and it rolled, on the floor, to the other end of the sofa.  If I'd known that I wouldn't have spent so long looking for it at this end lol
***

Our internet connection was down for about 5 hours today, for the second time this week and apparently our router isn't supported by Virgin Media any more so they are sending out a new one that'll be here on Tuesday.  Steve's ordered a network cable to go from the router to his computer so that he can, in theory, still connect to it and reboot it if we have issues again.

Not good at all, Virgin Media!
***

Just posted to Facebook asking for other ISPs that are more reliable than Virgin, so we'll see what they come up with.
***

Steve's rollator has just been taken... only 3½ hours later than we were told yesterday!  Just waiting for the Freegle person to pick up the shampoo then that's it sorted.

Today has been a lot more stressful than necessary today.  Tsk.

I've managed to plan out 10 chapters so far today though!  👌
***

...and relax.  The shampoo has just gone so I'm gonna put that on Freegle before I forget then I can relax until it's time for my prescriptions!
***

The CAB lady has done a fantastic job with the PIP renewal form!  She's taken my notes and what me an' 'im told her and phrased it in a way that I never could!  She's told the honest truth about everything but has phrased it so much better than I did!  I feel much more confident about the assessment on the 28th now!
***

Having an early night for a change.  Sea ewe orl inn the morning.

Nite nite orl!
***


***

No comments:

Post a Comment