Sunday 4 August 2019

Sunday 4th August 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed, spreadsheet updated so we've just got the rubbish and recycling to do then uploading the spreadsheet.  Still over 2,000% extra, despite the puppy not being here for the first 3 days of the week, which is awesome!
***

That's the rubbish and recycling taken out and over half of our carrier bags in one of the boxes too!  There's still more than enough for the puppy's poo potentially every day next week and another back when we clear up the poo's she does at home but they aren't taking up room in our kitchen now and we are helping the environment by not just binning them.

Time to do the spreadsheet and take me supplements now.
***

That's the laptop unplugged to run down the battery.  That's a monthly thing that I do... hope it's finished and plugged back in before I head to bed!!

Really is time to do the spreadsheet now lol
***

That's the spreadsheet sorted, just need to adjust it on my phone ready for next week, then I'll take my supplements.
***

That was easier and a lot less stressful than it usually... it's cos I didn't do the dates, d'oh!  I'll do that now while I remember  lol
***

OK, that's the dates done... that was stress-less too, thankfully.
***

Supplements went down surprisingly easily this morning... are all the positives so far this morning a sign that today will be a good day?  That Gaia and the Green Man want to give me a break from all the usual crap today?  I hope so!
***

Pazza Bake for lunch today... I'm drooling already lol  My mouthwash tablets are due today as well as the pup going for her medicated bath with Steve's cousin, so it's gonna be all go this afternoon lol
***

Yumsk.  The Pasta Bake was gorgeous today.  Just waiting on it going down then I'll have a bath and get dressed, ready for tomorrow.  I'm wondering what time, if at all, Steve's cousin is coming over for the puppy.  Have I got time to have my bath or should I wait?
***

Had a bath and the mouthwash tablets have been delivered, so just waiting for Steve's cousin now.  Steve doesn't think she'll come today "or we'd have heard by now" but I'd prefer to look on the positive side of things and think that she *will* come, maybe she's just enjoying a few hours off is all.
***

Just reviewed the mouthwash tablets.  Definitely not worth the money - you're paying for the Listerine brand name rather than the product.  I'll use what's been delivered, but won't buy any more.
***

Don't think the puppy is going to be picked up today after all, so I'm gonna down me prescriptions and head to bed.
***

I'm off to bed now in the possibly vain hope of getting up early in the morning so that I can take the puppy for her stroll before my medical appointment.

Nite nite orl!  😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment