Monday 5 August 2019

Monday 5th August 2019

Took the puppy out for her first long stroll after she came home for good.  Completely confused her by not opening the door after 650%, or 800%... she waited by the door every 50% after that until we did 1250% and I opened the door for both of us.  She jumped in her bed and fell asleep almost straight away bless 'er!
***

Time to go to me doc appointment now... wish me luck!
***

Just got back.  I've been diagnosed with an OAB and she's prescribed pills and I've got to go back in 4 weeks to see how I'm getting on.

Time for me supplements now then I'll call the Benefits Agency to let them know about my newest diagnosis.  Gotta get my coil replaced again 'cos it hasn't been done since 2010 apparently and it should be done every 5 years so I should have had it done 5 years ago and again next year!!

Not gonna worry about that yet though.  Time to take me supplements and call the Benefits Agency before I forget.
***

Just taken me supplements, so time to call the Benefits Agency now so that they can hopefully add it to my decision file.
***

Steve's "going to drop an email to the CAB lady about the PIP form before you phone the Benefits bods, 'cos she said she was going to send us a copy" so I've asked that he says about my new diagnosis to her too.  I'm thinking that she's totally forgotten to send the form though, 'cos I haven't had a decision about it or the copy of the form she sent or anything yet, and the deadline was 7th July!!
***

Steve's sent the email now, thankfully, so we've just got to wait for her to get back to him now!
***

Steve's just had a delivery of his perching stool and new toilet seat but they take up most of the kitchen now and I bet it'll be my fault when M can't sit down or move the food into the cupboards!  I'm soo fed up with being constantly blamed for things that aren't my fault.
***

He's made me my squash!!  Yaaaay!
***

Just taken my prescription and I will have taken the lowered dose for 2 months (or more prescisely, 8 weeks) tomorrow with no ill effects whatsoever which is so totally awesome!
***

Absolutely exhausted after this morning's marathon walkies with the puppy then the trip to the doctor's less than an hour later!  Gonna have an early night methinks.

Nite nite orl.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment